Enterprise Lateral Movement Specialist [CELMS]
- Understand attacker strategies for moving within networks.
- Simulate a local lab to practice lateral movement techniques.
- Gain proficiency in exploiting authentication mechanisms
- Comprehend and utilize remote management protocols
- Develop skills for simulating real-world attacks
- Prepare for roles such as cybersecurity analyst, penetration tester etc.
External Lateral Movement
- Comprehend protocols like WMI, SMB, RPC, SSH etc.
- Utilise various tools to move laterally over different protocols.
- Lateral Movement vectors for different forms of credential.
- Across Workstation (Windows & Linux)
- Abusing Remote Gateway Services
- Strategically based designed scenarios
Internal Lateral Movement
- Custom designed realistic scenarios within the internal network.
- Scenarios for grabbing different forms of credential.
- Abusing different authentication protocols for lateral movement.
- Understanding and abusing Kerberos tickets for lateral movement.
- Understand and abuse Kerberos delegation for movement.
Following are the requirements:
Designed specifically for beginner to intermediate audiences having interest in:
Choose your journey and Earn Certified Enterprise Lateral Movement Specialist Certification today
The course is delivered On-Demand, a combination of online lectures, practical hands-on exercises.
Yes, whether you are on community plan or premium subscription, our support team is there for you 🙂
The Certified Enterprise Lateral Movement Specialist [CELMS] course includes a 24 Hrs Practical Hands on exam & Report Submission in next 24 Hrs to evaluate the student’s understanding and skills in Lateral Movement with the passing criteria of 85% to Earn Accredible Badge.
The duration of the Certified Enterprise Lateral Movement Specialist [CELMS] course may vary based on individual learning pace, but it typically takes around 1 month to complete.
After completing the course, individuals can explore career opportunities such as:
– Red team analyst
– Lateral Movement Specialist
– Adversarial Simulation Analyst
– Threat Intelligence Analyst, or Security Consultant.
– Penetration tester
– Security consultant
Refunds for premium subscription will NOT be provided until and unless cleared by our sales team.
Please email [email protected] for detailed clarification